Important note: Firmware package version 1.9.4 or higher must be installed on MGW Ace Decoder prior upgrading to v2.X.Y versions.
- Video Output:
o 12G-SDI and HDMI2.0 support up to 4Kp60 – Licensed -
▪ 4096x2160p @ 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 Hz (4K -DCI)
▪ 3840x2160p @ 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 Hz (UHD)
o SDI and HDMI support up to 2K
▪ 2048x1080p @ 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 Hz (2K)
o Auto mode: video output matches input stream resolution and frame rate.
o HDMI RGB mode support
- Video Decoding:
o HEVC decode up to UHDp60 (Main422 10@L5.1 High Tier) – Licensed -
▪ 4:2:2 10-bit support
▪ Up to 120Mbit/s HEVC stream input support.
o H.264 Ultra Low Latency (ULL) mode support for optimized latency with MGW Diamond (down to 50ms without audio)
o RTMP Server
o SRT: support for stream ID and Forward Error Correction (FEC)
o Stream failover (UDP TS): capability to failover to a secondary stream when primary stream is down. The capability will be extended to other protocol in later release
- Web UI:
o DVB name displayed in the dashboard view when channel is decoded
o Statistic window can be moved
- Zixi library: SDK v.13.1.39720
- SRT library: v1.4.1