MGW x100 New Features
4K License has been added allowing 4K encoding
4K Support in SDI I\O:
• 4 Upper connectors of SDI I\O support up to 12G-SDI inputs (4096x2160/3840x2160 p60)
• MGES-7000 Blade can support up to 4x 4K channels (encoding resolution 3840x2160).
• User can select mode of operation (4K or HD) for each encoder
4K support in SMPTE-2110 I\O:
• 4 SFP sites supporting SFP28 (25Gb) Fiber input
• Supporting 4K video input and encoding
ROI – Region Of Interest
• Enable to configure specific quality factors for 3 rectangle shape area at the encoded picture.
Low Latency modes – added selection between low latency with GDR (Gradual Decoder Refresh) and without allowing low latency streams compatible also with decoders that doesn't support GDR.
AAC-ELD Audio codec – Adding AAC Low Delay codec to improve the overall latency of the encoder.
HDR-HLG Passthrough in SDI – Automatic detection of HDR-HLG source and passing through the HDR data in the coded stream.
SRT Output –
• Supporting Caller, Listener and RendezVous modes
• Configurable Latency Buffer
Controller & Web GUI Improvement
NMOS (Network Media Open Specification)
• Added global PTP Overide to all bundles – configurable value
• Added duplicate and edit functionality to media sources
Configuration View – allow user to view saved configurations (before activation)
Visual and client\server communication improvements