• Digital Signage Add-On Module: EZ TV platform now combines broadcast quality IPTV distribution with powerful Digital Signage capabilities into an all-in-one integrated platform.
The new module includes two main components:
- Sign Creator – Digital Signage authoring application that makes design and creation of engaging digital signs a breeze. An intuitive application supports a broad range of assets
including videos, pictures, IPTV streams, social elements, sports scores
- EZ TV Signage Director – A new, comprehensive administration interface for Digital Signage services is a centralized web-based tool for managing signage content, creating schedules
for different type of events and venues, integration with 3rd party data sources, real-time monitoring of all deployed end points
• Event Manager: create manual and automated workflows of controlling end-points (STBs) and TVs with actions such as changing channels, loading new pages, powering on/off TVs
and controlling volume.
• End-Points (STBs) Manager: management interfaces that provides full control, remote management and troubleshooting of all signage and IPTV end-points / IPTV decoders (STBs) on the network.
The new web-based interface replaces the previous XML-based manual registration process and offers dynamically updating dashboards and visual alerts for end-points and/or TVs errors.
• Personal TV Middleware: replaces the previous “STB Module” add-on with an improved interface performance and features
• New VITEC Firmware for Amino End-Points contains built-in web management interface for easily configuring settings from any browser.
• Updated Operating System and Browser Support: EZ TV Server can now be installed on Windows Server 2016 with SQL Express Server 2014. EZ TV Player now supports Safari 10.
• STB Manager Permission Management using Active Directory
• Web API for STB Manager and End-Points Control
Additional information can be found in the attached PDF
The platform upgrade is available at no charge to all Platinum customers and to Gold customers running the same main branch version.
All other customers - please contact VITEC Support Team for additional information of how to purchase the upgrade.